Resume Bear provides the most novel, powerful resume delivery system on the planet by empowering its
members with innovative and proactive tools.
For many, the job search can feel like wandering through a complex maze, complete with twists and turns and false pathways leading to nowhere. The job seeker wastes time trying to figure out the maze, gets frustrated, and in some cases never finds the way out.
ResumeBear is an online technology and people solution based in Solana Beach, California. Our dream is to turn the maze into “amazing”, to create a positive, professional and rewarding career search experience for every job seeker and to bring serious and qualified candidates, prepared for the interview and prepared for the position, to our employers.
We believe in making a difference for you, the job seeker and you, the employer…and we believe in giving back. That’s why a portion of our modest job posting fee is donated to support our children and our military veterans.⃰
Far more than a major job board (although we are that, too), ResumeBear provides new technology, expert guidance, and all the resources you’ll need in one location to help you find your new career. Consider us your pathway to the job of your dreams with the resources to enhance your confidence and effectiveness in today’s hyper-competitive job environment.
- Need help with your Resume? We’ve got experts (real people) who can create a professional resume that will help you get that all-important interview. Worried about sharing your personal information during the job search? No problem. Get our free (really) identity theft protection service.
- Are you an on-the-go kind of person? Then download our mobile app and you can send and track your resume and job applications right from your smartphone. This exclusive feature of ResumeBear makes it a snap for you to take control of your job search anywhere, anytime!
- Too busy to keep checking for new job postings online, but you know the good jobs go fast so you don’t want to miss out? That’s ok. Just tell us what kind of job you’re looking for and we’ll send you a text or email every time there’s a new job posting in that field.
- Maybe you’re a Facebook fanatic, a terrific Tweeter, or a LinkedIn legend. But are you a pro at professional social media to give you the best opportunity to land that great job? We’ve got you covered with expert tips and guidance through our searchable ResumeBear blog and our online, self-paced social media training course.
And the list goes on…..
Have we thought of everything?
Maybe not, but we’re sure trying. We welcome your ideas and feedback!
Welcome to ResumeBear, the future in job seeker and employer synergy.
Your ResumeBear Team
*ResumeBear supports the Shriners Hospitals for Children and Veterans Across America.
The most important tool for job seekers is their resume. From experienced professionals to new college
graduates, to hourly employees, a well-written, comprehensive resume sets a candidate apart from the
crowd. Resume Bear, Inc. has developed the website ResumeBear.com and a patent-pending suite of technology solutions that allow job seekers to take control of their job search.
As the economy recovers from recession, more employers will begin hiring and the war for talent will
resume. At the end of recessionary periods, it is historically understood and expected that there will be
tremendous churn in human capital markets. Increased employment opportunities cause increased churn.
Workers previously displaced will re-enter the market. Even workers who have managed to keep jobs have felt abused - they’ve worked harder, forgone raises, had benefits slashed and witnessed colleague layoffs.Many of these workers will bolt for new opportunities as the economy improves.
According to all reports, the number one complaint of job seekers by a wide margin is that when they
submit their resume online, it often goes unacknowledged. Their resume is sent into what seems to be a
"black hole" with no way to know if the document has been viewed, passed along for consideration, lost or
discarded. The silence is deafening and the problem is vexing, not just to job seekers, but to hiring
managers, talent acquisition professionals and business leaders. Savvy business professionals understand that this unresponsiveness can damage an organization’s brand and harm reputations. In addition, job seekers tend to flood the market with resumes when they aren’t able to determine if their resumes are being read.
Resume Bear provides job seekers an opportunity to connect and engage with recruiters, industry experts,potential employers and each other through an online portal. At the core of the Resume Bear solution is a unique online resume builder and delivery platform that allows the user to track who opens, reads and forwards his/her resume. In addition to this powerful, unique core suite of tools, the website provides:
- A job board featuring thousands of employment opportunities in various professions and geographies. Powerful search and matching technologies match job skills with job opportunities.
- Ancillary services allow job seekers and their credentials to stand out from the crowd.
- An innovative social network feature ensures that job seekers can connect with and engage industry experts, talent acquisition professionals, peers, and potential employers.
- Mobile solutions include the core functions of sending, tracking and networking - and offer premium services that leverage the location-based features of the mobile/smart phone platform.